- to allow us to send messages to you when managing enquiries on line;
- to allow is to contact you for user service, if necessary;
- to customise the content of the Site to meet your specific needs;
- to make product improvements to the our Service;
- to keep you informed of new features and products and services available form third parties where you have specifically opted to receive this information.
If you do not wish to receive notice of site upgrades, enhancements, new features, user tips, additional information on products and services from us and/or our Partners you may opt-out of this facility during the registration process. If you choose not to receive such information at any later date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In general we gather data about all of our users collectively, such as what areas and services users visit most frequently. We only use such data in the aggregate. We may record and share non-personal aggregated data with our Partners in order to determine what is most beneficial for our users and how we can continually improve the Autoweb user experience.
Any information that you enter onto a co-branded page may become the property of both us and the co-branded Partner. In that instance, Autoweb is not responsible for any of the information received by our Partner. In some instances Personal Information may be passed from us to our Partners on order to automatically pre-fill fields on their websites. While we make all efforts to protect your privacy when negotiating our partnerships, we are not responsible for their use of your Personal Information. To that end, we encourage you to read our Partners’ privacy statements or request them directly from our Partners in the event they are not readily available.]